Last year, I just wasn't up for the hassle--and how could we describe the craziest year of our life in one page or less??--so we found an old snapshot of all three kiddos, ordered the prints from Shutterfly, skipped the letter, stuck them in some cards and called it good.
It was probably my favorite Christmas-card year EVER.
So, SO easy.
This year I think will be even better because this year Shutterfly is giving away 50 free Christmas cards to bloggers...which is a fabulous deal. Cute cards, less stress, and free?? Could Christmas card giving get any better??
So once again we'll be using Shutterfly's services, picking out a few cute pictures to put on some adorable collage cards and sending them out.
I'm currently oohing and aahing over the Christmas photo cards. The collage ones are my favorites because then I don't have to cross my fingers that I get at least one great photo of my kids...with a collage I can take individual snapshots, possibly get a good group shot (not very likely!)...and put the mix on the card and have it look cute. Otherwise, I debate and debate for hours over which ONE picture represents our family best until Dr. C comes in, tells me I'm being ridiculous, and picks one out for me. Love that man. My favorite so far is this one: (only I would have pictures of MY family, of course!)
But this one is super cute too--and I like that it actually says "Merry Christmas"...most cards nowadays don't seem to do that.

There are lots of cute cards...it's hard to decide! I guess you'll just have to wait anxiously by the mailbox to find out which one I picked.
Oh, and then how about some cute thank you notes to send out after the Christmas season??
With so many choices, I'll have a hard time deciding, but in the end, the card sending will be so much simpler than previous years!
Thank you, Shutterfly, for making the holidays that much easier!








No comments:
Post a Comment