Have you checked out CSN yet? They pretty much have everything you could possibly imagine in their 200 online stores...swingsets, cookware, toys...you name it they've got it! They've offered a $45 gift certificate to one of my fabulous readers!!
Yay for free stuff!!
Rules: You need to live in the United States or Canada to win.
To enter--go check out the swingsets, pick out the one you'd have in your dream backyard, and tell me in a comment here (NOT on Facebook)! Only one entry per person.
The contest will close at midnight March 5th. The winner will be chosen at random and will be announced on Sunday, March 6th.
Good luck!!
Thursday, March 3, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







4 comments:
Well, my dream back yard would be a heck of a lot BIGGER than what I have now...LOL But I really like Flexible Flyer - 42016T - Swing N Glide III Gym Set because it's just the right size for my one little girl and a couple of her friends to play. Now you've got me thinking about swingsets...I didn't realize they're not that expensive, but my husband's got his own ideas about the yard... :-)
How fun! I liked the Swing-n-Slide - PB 8205 - Tahoe No-Cut Swing Set, because it has 3 swing positions and a slide. Hooray for summer!
My favorite would be the Swing-n-Slide - Yukon II Wood Complete Swing Set
This has a little bit of everything and doesn't take up a lot of space. It has a slide, a climbing net, a mini-climbing wall...how fun is that?! It has a periscope and steering wheel, so you could pretend to be a sea captain or a race car driver or both!
There are 2 swings, a disc and a slide...sounds like a lot of kids could be outside together!
Okay this one looks awesome:
http://www.swingsetsandmore.com/SportsPlay-911-239-SPL1467.html The Princess Modular Playset
however, for the purpose of my budget (and because I'm pretty sure that they'd want you to put that in a schoolyard or something) I'd have to go with the Lifetime Deluxe Playset:
http://www.swingsetsandmore.com/Lifetime-435001-Deluxe-Playset-LXT1013.html
Which looks really fun!!
Post a Comment